Saturday, February 12, 2011

Twitter Power Triumphs in Egypt; We're in for a Bumpy Ride

THERE IS SOME CELEBRATIN’ GOING ON AT THE WHITE HOUSE and in mainstream media news rooms all across the nation. Mubarak has been put out to pasture and the way is open for “democracy”, which in this case pretty much means the Moslem Brotherhood. Of course, that should be of no concern at all, since they are “largely secular”, have “eschewed violence” and are “all around jolly, nice fellows I’d love to throw down a couple of beers with” in the opinion of our brilliant Director of National Intelligence, James R. Clapper. All right, I made up that last part, but you know he wanted to say it. All kidding aside, where do they find people like this? I’ll refrain from making cheap jokes about Crapper Claptrapper Clapper’s last name, but it is entirely to fair to ask: does he actually get paid for judgment of this quality?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Obama, the mainstream media and liberals elsewhere will live to regret all their sideline cheering for the Egyptian rabble.

Furthermore, I opine that Mecca and Medina must be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment